Sunday, October 17, 2010

VIOLENT ! :O

After every scary movie, It's best to go with comedies.
In case you have nightmares when your sleeping.

Piranha 3D (2010) Pictures, Images and Photos


17 October 2010
Watched Piranha alone at home today. :O It was really scary.. Luckily I didn't watch it in 3D. Or I'll seriously die in the cinemas. Lol. So much blood and body parts floating on the water. I was screaming by myself alone at home. So lonely and retarded. If I was watching it with them, it'll be more fun. x) Anyway, that show is really over rated. lol. Naked girls everywhere oni .. @@ Trust me, you won't wanna watch it with your family right. Awkward moment when naked girls are on the screen. :\ As a girl, you won't wanna watch it with guys. lol, as you all know guys are really pervert right? :| SCARY CATS SHOULD TAKE MY ADVICE ! XDD

♥KISSIESS♥
Visited YT's blog. It feels great to see someone writing your name in a post right? Haha. I forgot to write about me kissing someone for the first time. XD It was YiTing's blog who reminded me. I KISSED YITING ! THATS RIGHT ! JEALOUS ? HAHAHA ! xD She sounds really happy about the kissing incident. xD Didn't know someone would love my kiss. hehe. x)) But one thing all of you should know ! I kissed her on both of her cheeks okay? NOT LIPS ! :X LIPS ARE FORBIDDEN. hehe. x))

No comments:

Post a Comment