Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DAMN !

Don't blame me for making you sick , I'm directly saying this to Glenneze -_-
Not feeling sick for a long time doesn't means your not sick. :X

Love Pictures, Images and Photos

19 October 2010
Went to school today. It was really the worse day ever since my secondary life. == I feel really sick in school today. At first my eye sight was okay. :\ But after, I feel weird. And I can't really see clearly. And soon, my headache came. I really feel like fainting that time. I thought it was caused by my contacts. So I took my contacts out. Too bad I didn't bring my eye drop and stuff. So I just threw it into the rubbish bin .. Aww, and you know what?! That contacts was NEW ! Today is the first day I wear it. Omgod. Such a waste. Feel like vomiting caused by the headache. Damn pissed today. Don't even have the energy to talk. == AND MUNJUN TOT I WAS ACTING?! WHAT THE EFF ? It's okay. Just forget about it. ==

Mummy brought me to see the doctor after I phoned her in the office. The doctor said I have fever ! I was like... LOL ! I just recover from my flu and cough, and now you gave me fever? == YOU SUCK ! I'm going to Sabah soon you know. ! :O Please let me recover before Sabah. ==

4 comments:

  1. ya! faster recover leh. SABAH! it's such a waste if you're sick. :/
    get well soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah I know. I believe I can recover soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,are you ok now?ur face was like going pale today u know...ur lips are dry also...Feeling better now?Get well soon oh!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Yeah ! Got that bad meh? @@ I didnt know. Thanks xD

    ReplyDelete