Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Screams ! :O

Just one simple message from you brightens my day.
Isn't it a great thing to make someone happy?
You should really start sending me msgs everyday :D


love background Pictures, Images and Photos

13/10/10
Another boring day at home, wanted to go to the club but my mom just kept saying no. I know it was because I went out the whole day yesterday. :X Ended up staying at home sleeping / watching tv / texting . Even my comp is not available ! Haihh!! Gotta go school tomorrow, btw, Sorry Kennard for losing your disc. TT Thanks for burning it again. Your a great dad, Mummy loves you so much you know. xD

14/10/10
Went to school today, and it was damn bored ! I thought playing cards would help but who knows, -_- Tomorrow I have to go to school again!! Omgoshh! Gonna suffer from boredom there again. 1 minute feels like 1 day weii! :X Haihh... No choice luhh, need to return those books == Sien... Btw, the girls and I went to club today ! :D But it's not as fun as we thought it would be. :\ At night, all of us went to Ptdd to celebrate after PMR ! It's only for the form3 students. :D It wasn't really that fun, but at least we chat with the teachers there and guess what, the whole world knows about mummy and daddy ler. :) Thanks to me~ LOL! Feel so patpoh. >< I miss you Ms. Esther / Mrs. Lee !

No comments:

Post a Comment