Saturday, October 2, 2010

Heaarrtss

Do you remember, we were sittin' there, by the water?
You put your arm around me for the fist time.

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter,
You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

color splash rose Pictures, Images and Photos

Viewed quite some number of blogs, mostly girls.
Found out all of us have love probs. :'(
But of course,
except for the ones that's already in a relationship.
Didn't know that pretty girls have issues like this though. :X

Found 1 quite similar like mine. ;D
Dont' dare to text him, wanting him to look for me first. hehe. C:
Don't dare to talk to him, waiting for him to start a conversation with me.
Really hope he knows I'm talking about him. :)

I hope, what other peeps say about you is not true.
I see you as a great person, not some bastard their talking about. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment