Monday, October 18, 2010

Deserts ~

Cupcakes are cute, yummy, sweet, meaningful, random. LOL !
Seeing these pictures might make you hungry ~ Haha.

Oreo Cupcake Pictures, Images and Photos

Barbie Cupcake Pictures, Images and Photos

Daisy Cupcake Pictures, Images and Photos

Button Cupcake Pictures, Images and Photos

Loveheart Cupcake Pictures, Images and Photos

Viewed some images about deserts and cakes or cookie. :) Feel like baking some of them myself. x) See how cute they could be? :O Maybe I'm gonna find some day when I'm bored to bake cookies or cupcakes . Haha. But I'm sure it'll never look as yummy as those in the pictures. :\
Don't give it too much hope. :D


I love you. Pictures, Images and Photos
How cute ! Just think about it, some girl gave this to her boyfriend or something. WOW ! That person would be really happy. :D


cookies Pictures, Images and Photos
OMFG ! THIS IS DAMN CUTE ! But so obvious it's a plushy. :X Can even see what material is it made of. Haha. xDD

Star cookies Pictures, Images and Photos
Looks so yummy, milky, creamy, stary !! LOL !
I don't think it've been into an oven right? @@
CONCLUSION : IT'S NOT COOKED ! LOL

I'll try to find a day where all of us are free, and we'll bake together, okay guys? :D
I think we're free almost everyday. @@
PS. All the pics I showed in my blog is from photobucket. I didn't take any pictures of them . :)


No comments:

Post a Comment