Sunday, October 17, 2010

Can't think of a name.

Maybe I need some rehab, Or maybe just need some sleep.
I got a sick obsession , I'm seeing it in my dreams. :)

Won't listen to any advice, mamma's tellin me to think twice.
But left to my own devices I'm addicted it's a crisis. :D

But Listen Pictures, Images and Photos

16 October 2010
Didn't get to go to Messi's open house party. :\ Just gotta stay at home whole day sleeping + eating + watching tv +online. Really bored.. At least I get to go out during the night with my family. :)) Or I'll be suffering at home. @@ Went to Empire. Ate our dinner there. And guess what, I saw Michelle Lee there. XD Unexpected seriously. :X Saw a really cute doll there. It's huge and expensive -__- but it's cute. haha. Imagine, If I had that doll, so soft, hugging it and falling into my beauty sleep~ Haha ! xD That would be so awesome !

Mummy said she'll buy a camera as my birthday present. Haha. I hope it's real. :\ Finally! I get something that I can use as my present. TT Usually I only have dolls or acceseries . :)

I realise how much I changed since primary to secondary, form 2 to form 3. Primary 1-6, I used to be really erm... AHEM ! Seriously ! Once you look at me, you'll either puke or faint. LOL! Form 2, I learned to talk many bad words, I'll scold friends easily. >< Luckily I changed myself after I came to this school. But I'm still really rude. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment