Friday, October 22, 2010

SABAH :D

22 October 2010
Probably would'nt update my blog during the night due to sleeping early.
Because tomorrow's finally the day to rock in SABAH!
So decided to post something earlier today, lovepandaemoticon
Gotta wake up at 3 tomorrow. But I think 3.30 won't hurt right.
Packed my bag today. But I don't have enough clothes.
Hmm.. Let me see. I need more long pants and stuff ! Damn ! lovepandaemoticon
Mummy wanted to bring me shopping for clothes, and suddenly she said she's lazy! lovepandaemoticon
Btw, do you think these emoticons are annoying? lovepandaemoticon
I think it's cute but it takes alot of space. mojiemo
So which you prefer? With emoticons or without? mojiemo
Please tell. You can comment in my chatbox and tell me.
Thank You !

No comments:

Post a Comment