Saturday, October 30, 2010

PTDD Sabah Trip Day 3 (25th Oct)

A group picture before river cruising in the morning again.

Pictures from River Cruising.

BREAKFAST :D


SAW THE EXTREMELY EWWW-NESS?? F**** ! Zzzzz

Gua Gomantong. :D

Canopy :)

PORING :D

25th October
Woke up in the morning , we had to meet at 6 a.m. :) Went river cruising again. The tour guide said we might see elephants !! :O I really wanted to see an elephant in the wild !!! But we didn't manage to see any, instead, we saw their footprints. LOL ! WaiMun was really lucky she get to see her crocodile for 2 time. :\ The tour guide also say in this Sungai Kinabatangan, there are more than 20 thousand crocodiles !!! :O Omgod ! Luckily we didn't fall into the river. xD

After river cruising, we finally get to eat our breakfast . HAHAHA, I gotta say I make the best coffee. Hehe. xD We had our own tree in that resort too! :D YAY ! We gotta pay 10bucks for it though. But it's a reasonable price to me. :D At least I got my name there forever. :D The other girls didn't wanna plant a tree of their own... Sad.. :\

Gua Gomantong is the next destination. :D I WANNA COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS PLACE ! >:O IT'S DAMN SMELLY, DAMN EEEEKIEEE, DAMN CROCOACHIEE , DAMN SHITTY , DAMN RATTY, DAMN DIRTYYYY, DAMN SLIPPERY , DAMN RAINING SHIT ! LOLS ! We had to take an umbrella in case the bats shit on us. :X But it's only the girls who care. -_- But before I get to open that umbrella, there's already a shit on my shirt ! Omygod ! It's okay, I wasn't the only one. :)

Then Poring ! Yay ! We went to the canopy in Poring before playing water. xD It was gonna rain that time so the tour guide warned us to be quick . The funny part is, Jason and Mr. Lee is damn afraid of heights. Hahaha. xD Even the girls are braver ! :D It started to rain when we are walking down from that place. :\ Me and WenQuan went down together WET ! Zzzz, We didn't have an umbrella. Thats Bad !! I was soaking wet! When we reach the reception, only a few guys was there. The rest are still at the canopy. My goodness. :\

Sometimes I wonder why WaiMun don't wanna play water or get wet with us. :\ I know whats Michelle's problem though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment