Friday, October 29, 2010

PTDD Sabah Trip Day 1 (23rd Oct)




Memorial park place thing thing. (Forgot the name)



Crocodile Farm. Some of the crocodiles are HUGE and SCARY ! :O

I CLIMBED THIS ! MY STAMINA IS GOOD! HAHAHA XD
SAW ME? I'M UP THERE !

23rd October
All of us reached PTDD before 4.30. I really didn't know I could be the second last to reach @@ I thought I would be the 3rd or 4th. :\ Seems like everyone can't wait for this trip. Haha. We went LCCT by PTDD's van. Nobody in the van was sleeping. All of us are talking along the whole journey eventhough we're sleepy, or isit just me. :\

We reached Sandakan at 10 I think. :\ I forgot. lol. Our first stop is the memorial park place as seen in the pictures. Nothing much to see there. Next we went to the crocodile farm, there loads of crocodiles there :O There's 2 names Tako and Taki. Tako ate 4 humans before. @@ And is 17 feet long, weighting 800kg. LOL ! FAT ! :X Taki has never been into the wild before, its borned and reared there. It was their biggest 'PET'. 700kg. Haha. xD Learned alot of things in this trip!!

Then we went to Rainforest Discovery Centre, the guys keep shaking the bridges when we're crossing. Hahaha. Damn funny and scary. One of the bridges is on the river. If we fall, we'll end up in the river. Haha, we keep shaking the bridge. xD The funniest part is when all of them walk right , and the bridge turn to the right side. xD Hope you guys know what I mean. :\

At last, we went to the Sepilok Jungle Resort and overnight there. We girls weren't close to the guys yet at the first day. But days went by and we became friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment