Wednesday, October 20, 2010

There's still time. :)

Can we pretend that airplanes on the night sky like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now.

cupcake Pictures, Images and Photos
Pink + Black ! :D
I think it's strawberry + dark chocolate? :)

blue cupcakes Pictures, Images and Photos
Look at all the toppings. :O
I'm sure it's really sweet :D
cupcakes Pictures, Images and Photos
Cute picture ! Love how they use the camera. :D
Focus a side and blurred the other. x)

Cupcakes Pictures, Images and Photos
The pink ones are cuties ! :D


I remember I used to dream of opening my own cake shop and become a pastry chef . :D Baking many types of cakes, cookies, and cupcakes and decorating them with many cute toppings ! But I gave up that dream when I started falling for dancing. :\ It's not good to change your dream so easily I know. So I thought of focusing on 2 dreams. Haha, Dancing and Baking . :) Imagine a pastry chef who knows how to dance. LOL ! I bet there's many people like that out there. But who cares, I'm gonna be one of them too. Haha. x))) WAIT ! I'm also in love with photography! So which should I pick?! I'll pick ALL ! HAHAHA ! Don't say I'm greedy or foolish . I'm still young and I have lots of time to think about it, Okay ? :)) Here are few types of pictures I wanna learn to take and I wanna share with you guys. :)

Keep Calm and Breathe Pictures, Images and Photos
Underwater type.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photosumbrella. photography. Pictures, Images and Photos
Pretty Scenes type.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Colourful nature type.

stars Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep meaning inside the picture type.

jumping Pictures, Images and Photos
Having fun with friends type.

vintage photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Modeling type.

color Pictures, Images and Photos
colorful cake !! yumm o.o xD Pictures, Images and Photos
Colourful and Cute Type.

Viewed some of my friend's blog and saw many pretty pictures of them and their friends. :) Wearing dresses or fashionable clothes. It's really awesome. Seriously, they call it ugly, but it's really cute. x) Too bad I don't have a camera, If not I'll really take pictures everywhere. Haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment