Friday, October 15, 2010

Hugs And Kisses :)

Every new begining come from
every begining's end. :)

Don't cry over the past, cry to get over the past.
Don't smile to hide the pain, smile to get over the pain. :D

love background Pictures, Images and Photos

15 October 2010
I woke up late.. Omgoshh! Today's the day I was suppose to return those text books, but I was too tired. == My alarm rang but I went back to sleep . Went to school late today, we played cards again just like yesterday :\ At least it's not as boring as yesterday cuz more people have come today. Haha. :) After school, was getting ready to go for WaiMun's after PMR party. Once I step into my room, saw a really horrible and messy scene. All my Suju posters have fell ! You have no idea how broken my heart is.. I wasted so much time puting them up the day before yesterday ! TT Now I have to do it again.. And that really is pissing me off ! I'm really tired now.. Guess I'm just gonna put them back tomorrow...

WaiMun's party was okay. :) But not as fun as I expected it to be too. :\ Reached there at 3 and was chatting with them, too bored so I called WyeMing to come early. Haha. At the end, we suffered together. :X At least it was quite fun during the night. Had games and stuff. Was really proud of myself. Hahaha, if it wasn't for me, the team wouldn't win. Hehe. x) Just joking~ I'm not that perasan . :) Played truth or dare at the end, but it turned out to be a dare or dare. So many sweet things the couples did. Haha. Was really shocked cuz I haven't really seen people doing sweet stuff in real life. >< Was so happy for them. :D

Too much party to attend. Hope my mom let me. Tomorrow another party in MeiSze's house. Haha, but I haven't ask my mom yet.. Aww.. I'm sure she won't let me go. But still, I gotta hope for the best. :) Well, Gonna sleep now.. == Playing the whole day ler. Nitez guys. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment