Sunday, November 14, 2010

Your not the one in a million I thought. :D

Cuz you been blowin me up on the celly-phone
Tryin to get a little love,tryin to get me alone
But if you wanna get a peice of this heart of mine
Boy,stop. Get in line :P


Bro being proud of his DSLR. :\

Everyone's suddenly so into photographing now. :) MIGHT take photographing class with my bro. :\ Suddenly feel really free during the hols. Just like I said, trying to make myself busy. :D





This is FUCKING huge !!! ==

 
Dad and Me, :) Look Damn Retarded here. :\

Me + YT :D 
Wanna look at the height again? ;P

14/11/2010
Went to visit the needy in K.Selangor with YiTing and a bunch of peeps from Sabs. :) This is kinda the reason I didn't get to update my blog yesterday. Sad.. ;(  Woke up at 7 and came back at 7. OhMyGod! I'm damn tired, slept in the bus.. Went badminton from 8 to 10p.m. with WaiMun, YiTing, WangHan, WenQuan, ZiChao, WyeMing. :D

15/11/2010
I can't freaking sleep yesterday ! Lay on the bed from 12 to 3 without sleep but 'nightdreaming' lol~ Thought lots of stuff in that 3 hours. :P I'M TOTALLY OVER IT !!! AND I'M DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF ! :D Really nervous once I think of how NOOB am I in in basketball, scared people laugh during the training.  :\  But everything was okay I think... My ball handling + dribbling sucks !!! == I can only shoot. :\ NOOO! TT GAH ! Who cares ~ :) I just wanna learn and get better soon. Ate breakfast with them after the training. :) Visited WenQuan on the way. HAHAHA ! :D

That's all for now.

Nothing much to write about.

+

Not gonna start the 30 days challenge so soon. :P


Favourite Word of the day

'Nonsensing'

Favourite Sentence of the day

" WaiMun is HamSap People."

That's all for today ! Bye Peeps. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment