Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simple but boring day. :\

I was thinking bout him, thinking bout me, thinking bout us,
Where we gonna be, open my eyes, it was only just a dream.


Finally updated everything that happened in Sabah. :) Well, not everything but most of em. ;D Now I can get back on updating about my daily life. I didn't do much today.

All I did was just eating, facebook, texting, more eating, more facebook, more texting.
My life is sad and simple. ;( But at least I get to go out with them yesterday. Long time didn't play basketball ler. Finally get to play again yesterday. :D But the pants I wore is too short. == See until damn chu lu. :\ That really bad... :X

Cuz of yesterday's basketball, I have muscle ache today



Don't have to look nice at home :\


No comments:

Post a Comment