Friday, November 12, 2010

Some words speaks just as loud as actions. :)

Going to WaiMun's house later. :D
But not sure whether really gonna go anot. :( 
Cuz they didn't plan properly! Sien...
I don't wanna blame lahh... But, WHO PLAN 1?! 
What time also didn't tell... Haihh, at last nobody got transport. :\ 
Yea, I know you guys are gonna hate me for saying this. ==

Btw, I just read YiTing's blog. 
Almost every post of her's also got about me de. Muahahaha xD
I feel so proud + happy ! :D 




OMFG ! CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP ?! 
Stop adding me to those RyeoWook's group and chat like patpoh there can bo? ==
Sien lorr... == Everytime spam chat. :\




Saw this really meaningful quote :


' True love does not come by finding the perfect person,
But by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly '

Nice right? It's freaking nice !! :D


Look at the time !
Glen's coming any minute now. :\
And I not yet bathe ! OMG !
I won't let her see my damn retarded hair !!! @@
BYE 

No comments:

Post a Comment