Thursday, November 11, 2010

Forget what they think. :)

Join those who sing songs, tells stories, enjoy life, because happiness is contagious. :)
Join those who walk with their heads high even when they have tears in their eyes. 


9/11/2010
Went YiTing's house in the morning. :) She really care about her appearance. x) Nah, it's okay, I understand why. :P We walked to SMC at 12, met WenQuan on the way. All of us, sat bus to Jason's house. Haha~ First time sitting bus, Nice experience. x) Next time wanna go anyone's house just sit bus can ler. :P We didn't do much in his house though. The maggie WE cook actually have too much water, so we put 3 packet of the curry powder thing, Ends up, not enuf water, became Mi Goreng. xD Hahaha, everyone's reaction is damn funny. xD after a few hours, all of us got hungry again, decided to order Dominos Pizza. Bt nobody knows the website to it. ZhenYang typed ' www.domino.com ' and ended up in a dating website. He's reaction was damn funny. xD It's like damn Zadao! xD At last we get to eat the pizza though. :P After basketball, all of us went to old town again, except for Michelle and WenQuan. Sad. :\


10/11/2010
Yeah, didn't really get to online in the morning. ): Spent the whole morning / afternoon watching tv + eating till tuition time. It wasn't a good way to spend your afternoon though. You might get fat.  During tuition, I was really into accounts. :) At least I understand now. While add maths, it was okay. :\ But because of talking, I missed out 1. :\ This is the first time I ate really loudy + ' chulu-ly ' for dinner. Wonder why I was really in the mood for eating that night. :) Too bad there's not enough rice. TT





Why is so many people tellin' me they're fat ? Your not fat okay ? Sometimes being girls are really troublesome, we always gotta think of what to wear to look great, always care about what people think about us, always think too much. But nahh, who cares, being girls are awesome ! :D



Didn't really bring my phone everywhere at home now. There's less text than ever ! Nobody seems to text me anymore ! Except asking about the basketball thing.  Feel that my phone is totally useless now. Didn't top up my credits, didn't charge the battery. :\ What's the use of a phone like that == GAH ! I'm seriously not use to it people ! -_-  


Just gonna forget about all the worries for a while. :) Wanna live my life to the fullest ! :D Enjoy this year's holiday by going out with my friends, making myself busy. :) Still finding girls to join the training.. Sad.. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment