Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Go for the new. :)

Gave my blog another new look. :) 
Guess I wasn't really into that design.
New and improved blog, I think. :D
It's more pinkish now, too girly I guess? 
Well, What do you think?
Don't suit me huh? x)
I'm not that girly girl you guys MAY know. :\
I just love pink and cute stuff, that's all.
I will still update my blog no matter what happens. :)


My love for you peeps are not temporarily. :)
I think it's best to save your love by loving stuff you think is worth it.. :)
Hmm.. like basketball, dancing, photography. x)
Worth it ! It doesn't hurt you no matter how bad you are in it !!
Guess I'm gonna make cupcakes soon. 
But still wondering if I should wait for them first. :\



To reward MYSELF for being AWESOME, xD
I plan to enjoy myself during the night by sleeping late, online, chatting, and youtubing my favourite comedy. :)
I guess some of you don't know what do I watch when I'm not in a good mood.
Let me tell you, I ♥ Suite life on deck ! :D 
I've introduce this show to some of you. :)
I can see you guys really like it too. xD








No comments:

Post a Comment