Thursday, November 4, 2010

old times ! Damn old times !

According to you, I'm stupid, I'm useless. I can't do anything right.
According to you, I'm difficult, hard to please. Forever changing my mind.
I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time, even if it would save my life,
According to you, According to you.


Updating yesterday night's post. :D Ever wondered why am I always blogging? orangeemoticon
Well, here's the answer. I have nothing to do at home and facebook is boring when nobody's commenting. :\ Hmm, first day of learning form4 stuff. I didn't know accounts is in Malay ! == How can I not know !!!


My family picture ! Found this is facebook. lol. :D See me last time so cute. TT Now dunno like what liao.. Haiz, I wanna go back , and become that small and naive girl ! :\

There's always random people who loves to bug girls ! orangeemoticon
I hate people like them ! I don't even know you lah ! Keep kacau for what!
Didn't reply you still keep kacau ! Zadao !

Why I cannot find that song liao derrr. orangeemoticon
According to you is although an old song, but it's really really NICE ! Suddenly just dissapear from my playlist. TT I can't find it anywhere in that playlist website ! GAH ! Only found those covers. Zzz, Hope I can find it ! TT

Sharing some old pictures, which I didn't even see before. @@

OhMyGOD ! I Didn't know I look like this last time !! @@ I can't remember ! orangeemoticon



WHOAAAA !!! I didn't know my little brother sooo lengzai + cute 1 worr. orangeemoticon
xDD Well, time flies, now no more liao. HAHAHAHA jkjk. :X

OMG !!! SEE MY MUM !! SO CUTE !!! She's the first from the left in the picture orangeemoticon
The youngest 1 ! SO CUTE !!! TT
Walaoo! I see all my mum's sister soo different. @@
Sorry, it's a really old picture so it's brown and white. lol. :\

OHMYGOD !!!! MY GRANDPARENTS ! WOW !!!!!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! Can't believe it!!!



( I'm basically OMG-ing in all pictures. :\ )


Well, that's all for now ! :D Don't laugh ! == orangeemoticon





No comments:

Post a Comment