Friday, November 5, 2010

I Found

But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible, He can't get me outta his head.
According to him I'm funny irresistible, Everything he ever wanted. :D



4 November
Can't online during the night due to family if back from work / school. :\ When they come back, all the laptops / computers are taken. I always think it's unfair cuz everyone in the family has a laptop except for me ! Even my brother has it ! And he's only form1 ==

Sometimes damn dulan der..

Erm. So I went for physics and chemistry today . It was okay, but I guess I'm still a bit blurr. Okay not a bit, quite lah maybe. :) Hope I'll understand it soon. I don't wanna be lazy anymore :O

See the boring-ness?

Can't online during the night = Can't update what I did on that particular day. :( = Gotta update it on the next day. :D Erm... got it? :\ lol~ It's okay if you don't :)


LOOK ! My house punya chicken (LOL) layed eggs ! :D
Zadao ! I didn't know so fast will lay de lehhh!! :D The eggs are so freaking cute ! Actually there's 3. But the dad chicken poked 1 of 'em. How Cruel, killing it's own child. Lol ! It's damn small ! But we touched the egg. So it's not gonna hatch anymore.. Sad.. It's okay, I'll just wait for another time. Haha~ Imagine how small the chicks will be ! OMG ! :O

Woots ! My house is gonna become a Zoo ! @@

bubbles.jpg Bubbles image by glitterxxveins

Gonna take basketball training as soon as I found 8 person to join with me. :) I miss basketball so much. TT Although I'm not pro in it. But everyone should get involved in a sport right? Yeap ! And I chose basketball. It's been a year since I played basketball. :) It's really fun during that day with Michelle , HorKay , YiTing and the bunch of guys. Whoever (girls) living in KK, from any school, who wanna join please tell meee~ 50bucks per month :O Chatbox for more details. lol. REALLY LACK OF PEOPLE HERE ! :O

images.jpg bubbles image by 52cheerleader
Woots ! So Cute ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment