Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just another post.

Been all over the world, Done a little bit of everything,
Little bit of everywhere, with little bit of everyone.






It's been a long time since I've updated my blog. I think I said I won't be that active right. Or I didn't? o.O Who cares == Many people asked what happened to my blog, it's dying. lol. Cuz too busy nowaday, well not really, it's just the lazy bugs in me. :) So.. here I go, since I have time now, I guess I should just post something random. xD Photos above shows activities I've recently went. Lazy to type it out, so I'll just use pictures. :)



4 Minute <3
They're sooo pretty right ? :D


Everyone's planning about next year's annual dinner now. I'm kinda just kinda, bored. == I have a feeling like ' AWW, whattt... not againn... :X ' Haiz, gotta get buzy again . Nooo... :\ I'm involved in 4 dances WTF? Haih, kinda regret lah... Lazy learn somemore need sing. Wth. My voice suck laaaa. :\ Gahh, guess I'll just stop complaining ==

Found some really REALLY cute pictures :D They're damn cute x)





Awwwwwwwwwww.. SO CUTE RIGHT???? OMG :D
They look like they're damn small !!!! AND CUTE :D So freaking cute !!!
Just imagine carrying them , awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... x)
A word to represent they're cuteness , SQUISHY :D

Also found some cute but more to scary pictures... Mostly cuz of their eyes. @@




Whatever .

I want sleep d .

Damn tired .

Nitez peeps. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment