Sunday, December 26, 2010

Parents 17th Anniversary

Parent's 17th Wedding Anniversary :)












23rd December deeply marks the love of my parents. :)
Just the day before christmas. :)
Eventhough they don't look sweet but in their heart it's another story. <3
Wore skirt again, second time this year.
This time is another one that my mom just bought for me. :)
Look so tall... but my bro deleted a picture that I look tall. Fish . Zz
Go delete those nice 1 , save those retard 1s ==
Went to the new Hilton Hotel for dinner. Wow, it's awesome.
It's like heaven :) It was a buffet dinner.
Lots of choices to choose from. Western, Asian.
But I was aiming for the Sashimii the whole time. :)
Didn't really have much pictures to post, cuz my bro deleted some... Idiot. ==
Haiz... Latest post, don't really have the mood for it...
But still, gotta show some happiness to parent's anniversary. :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment