Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bali :D

I kinda forgot when's the date. :X





I wanted to post this earlier once I reach home from Bali. :)
But I'm kinda too busy / lazy :X
At least I posted it today :)
Well, Just tryna make my blog alive again that's why :X
It was kinda fun there in Bali,
the only common part is when I suddenly think of you and miss you like crazy, you idiot! D:
Their culture there is kinda different with us :)
And I'm so sorry I didn't really buy stuff for you guys D:
There's no nice guy things here :X
Only those cute accessories for girls :X
The food there was kinda spicy, and niiiceee <3 :D
But Malaysian food is still better :X
Didn't take much pistures from Bali cuz you noe, I'm tired lol.
And my bro refuse to use his camera ._.
He'd rather take seneries than he's own family .__.
So end up.. Only a few pictures from there. Wad the..

No comments:

Post a Comment