Saturday, December 4, 2010

Amoled xD



Forget all the reasons why it won't work,
and believe the one reason why it will. :)


Wonder why I prefer texting during the night then in the morning or afternoon. x) I love my texting buddies esspecially WaiMun :) Eventhough she reply too fast and most of the msgs are short ==

Ermm, still finding songs. Teacher said it needs to be kawaii. LOL ! Hahaha, found many songs but the votes are getting really unexpected. Erm, I tot we will dance marshmallow, but A has most votes, then became hoot, and then Amoled. LOL ! seriously? I want marshmallow laaa! :'(

Btw, I started playing Pokemon Emarald. HAHAHAHA ! WTH ~ I know it's childish but it's fun :) It's much better to play it with gameboy but.. my gameboy rosak d. TT Keep charge and play last time... Sad. Get to play then can d luuu. ;P Torchic is very cute. :)

Addicted to the song, ' Amoled ' by After School .
Shit :\



No comments:

Post a Comment