Sunday, December 5, 2010

Skirts.

Just showing some pictures here, I think it's very very VERY awesome. ;)
Preeettyyy Picctureesss :))))














Spongebob ! :D










Wth, every picture I see make my eyes shine! Can't stop sharing! LOL !
But GAHH ! Stupid over capacity ! I can't see anymore pictures for now. ==
Omg, you guys should seriously continue taking more pretty pictures. ;) Awesomeness :O


Went out with my family and a friend yesterday, to a quite formal place. Mummy told me to wear skirt so I did... So uncomfortable.. == You must know, I'm not the skirt type. :\ I have only 1 skirt in my cupboard, besides for school uniforms. I must say, I should try skirts? Or maybe not? Skirt doesn't suit me... Right. :(



Had a really late dinner then we went home. :) Realise I only ate breakfast and dinner at 10 yesterday. :\ No wonder I feel so hungry. ;\

Btw, my hair is growing longer :D Waiting sooo long, eventhough I prefer it to be long, but I didn't regret cutting it short last year. :) As all of them say, don't regret the things you did. ;)

End of story , Byes. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Pichies alll soo awesome!From where one ah?I want to go see them leh.;D

    ReplyDelete