Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scaryy. :P

Christmas is coming. :)
Too bad there won't be snow in our country. :(
It'll be so fun if there is. :)
Pmr results is coming too.. Hope it doesn't ruin my christmas. :'(




Went MJ's house yesterday. To celebrate his birthday I think. :) But there's no cake. And tomorrow is Amanda's birthday . Haha. Had fun in he's party. Went early cuz I have no transport. :( Luckily WenQuan teman me walk there. :) Dunno how many times he teman me d. @@ Feel so bad.. lol. He's a great meimei ! :D Played monopoly there, kinda sien. But someone, idk who, suddenly said wanna play hotel 626. xD The ghost game thingy. :P It's damn scary LOL ! Hahaha, damn fun and scary. xD

Paiseh, no update blog long time ler. :\ Nothing to write . Hahaha. :P






I love you :)) x)) LOL ! :P Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment