Friday, April 22, 2011

BEAN :D

My bean is getting thinner already. I didn't have time to buy her food so I always give her veges. Gotta go buy it asap or it'll really get thinner and I'll get sadder TT
Bean, I'll still love you alot even if you've become bigger ♥
You're my cute lil' baby :D

~designslave Pictures, Images and Photos























; Wonder what is this but it's just so freaking cute x3


Our school is getting too over :\ Guys and girls can't mix around during recess? ._. It's not like we're gonna do anything bad right? We're just talking. And eating of course. This is just sexist. At least I don't see anyone obeying the rules :) That's a good thing :D

Gotta catch up with my studies already. Physics, Chemistry, Add Maths, Maths. DIE ! I didn't go tuition for maths and didn't really pay attention when I'm studying :( I think I'm gonna change my physics tuition soon or I really won't catch up. :( I don't wanna fail in my mid-term exams :(

No comments:

Post a Comment