Friday, September 17, 2010

Yeeeshhh!! DD:

cute mes Pictures, Images and Photos
This is so cute~ x33

Texted my old classmate yesterday C:
Invited me to celebrate after Pmr. Hahaha~
Can't wait. :)
Going to places I've never been before.
Obviously cuz my parents wouldn't let me. :X
Hmm... Found out quite some stuff from him though.
I didn't know she would be a friend like that.
Wanting to join the group by talking bad about me.
LOL~ Its okay. :)
I don't care anymore .
Say whatever you want lah. C:

In a really great mood now. xDD
Can't wait to see you guys again man!
Miss you guys loads!! x)
We're gonna go to many places after Pmr!! xD
So many things to do~
More plans to make ^^

Wanna go out so badly. D:
Don't wanna be stuck at home all day long~
Kinda sick of this holiday d. :X


No comments:

Post a Comment