Friday, September 24, 2010

Bdayy~

My heart stops when you look at me,
Just one touch now baby I believe. ;DD

love background Pictures, Images and Photos
Today's my birthday ;DD
Hehe. ;)) Quite happy today ><
Think I'll just keep it to myself. xD
Today, after school,
I was soaking wet -___-
Thanks to Glenneze. lols.
Hahaha, But I had fun xD
Btw,, Thanks for the wish guyss. :))
I really appreciate them. x)))))
Well, nothing much to sayy cuz nothing really happened during my birthday .
hahaha. :))

I wonder when it happened, but I twisted my shoulder,
Have muscle aches, runny nose and scratched my finger -___-
So So So not a good sign during my birthday :X

2 comments:

  1. too bad today dun have mr lee's class. if not, i bet your face will be kissed by the cake! wakakakakakakaa....
    oh, nvm! there is always a tmr!!!!! tmr is math and bm!!!...erm...right? LOL... >< haha~ xD
    wait, is it math and bm or sc and bm?? lol... *so forgetful! haiz...*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols. too bad i didnt go tuition today D:

    ReplyDelete