Saturday, September 18, 2010

;|

love background Pictures, Images and Photos

This pic is SO what I wanted to say. :\
Haha. x)

Its Saturday again. Woo :\
Another boring Satuday.
Slept at 2.45 yesterday I think. @@
Really tired...
I forgot there's tuition today :X
Haihh. Next time must sleep earlier d.
Always miss the 9 o clock class. -_-
Luckily uncle never scold me. Hahaha. xD

WaiMun and Michelle got a teddy bear from Glenneze today.
I think she got it from Genting Highlands. Hahaha.
Never give me. T^T lol..

Today our school 's having a mooncake festival event. :X
Wanted to go.. But they're not going. Aww..
Regret for not going lahh! Yerr..
See you all sure having fun there de lor. @@

Hmm.. Having some major mood swing nowadays.
Aww... Wonder why.. Haihh..
Feeling weird, why my memory getting worse de?

No comments:

Post a Comment