Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm Kpop Star Dance Competition :)









We participated the competition :) We didn't have enough time to practice though. Zhi Wei and Yee Wei invited us kinda late :\ We only have a week to finish up the whole song :( But it's alright I guess :) We joined this competition not because we wanna win, but cuz we wanna have experience :) Well, it's our first time so we're really nervous and scared the whole time. :X I'm really worried I'll forget the moves on stage so I keep marking back the steps :X The day was fun :D U-Scream didn't really have friends coming to support them.. Well, my friends especially. Except for YT and WL at first :X It was really nice and surprising to see SengSin and JunMun walking towards us :) They said I didn't use enough energy D: Aww, but I thought I did. TT Nevermind, next time I'll really do better :) And I should've smiled more on stage man! I think I was too afraid D: I look retarded in all the pictures my bro took :( U-Scream planned to join another competition on August. :) Hope we'll have enough time to practice then :)


Took a picture with the golden man thingy before we leave iCity. He's cute xD I like it when he smiles :) 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!I love this last picture!So sweeeeet!:D

    And all the above too!Cool! :DD

    ReplyDelete