Saturday, May 28, 2011

Girls needs compliments!

It's like.. the first time I'm wearing a dress besides when I was a little girl. Well, it was Ruby's dress cuz I don't have one. :X I was feeling so happy and confident. :) Plus, I don't know why I just love my hair. So it was a perfect day for me :) And I was wishing for compliments but nahh.. not more than one or two i think :\ Or they just don't want me to feel bad? :( Nevermind that :) I guess I'm just asking for too much.

Anyway, things don't seem to go like how I wanted it to be. :X Yeah, nothing will go perfectly but as a guy, you should know what to do right.. Righhhttt? :X They get great compliments in the movies but it is totally different with reality. Well, cuz the guys actually have to go with the script the director gave them but I still want it that way. :( It's so much better than telling me the other girl is prettier. :( Damn..

( I know you don't read my blog but.. )
P.s. Happy 5th month anniversary :)♥

1 comment: