Monday, August 30, 2010

GAHHH!!! -__-

30 August 2010
Broke the record.
Most boring day of my life. -_-
Woke up at 9. So early :O
Ate my breakfast, lunch.
And then sleep again.
OhMyGod, Everything I do today is just sleeping and eating. lols.
Everyone went out. School, Work. -_-

Why do I always embarrass myself in front of my bro's friends? -_-
I know I look freaking weird at home. -_-
But must you bring your friends to our house EVERYDAY?!
OmGOSHH!! -__-

Lastly, I wanna say I Hate People like you, especially you. lols~ Too BAD! I have a friend that knows everything that's goin on about you!! N you won't even find out. HAH! BEAT THAT SUCKER! -___- Think you can play with my feelings?? In your freaking DREAMS MAN!

YESSSS!!!
I finally know what I wanted to say!!
Hahaha . C:

No comments:

Post a Comment